 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2770
2769  |  2771
Subject:
rtlToronto10 competition rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 22:15:29 GMT

Hey everyone!
I found out about rtlToronto about a month ago. And even wanted to show up
for rtl9, but unfortunately couldn't make it. But this time there is no way
I’m missing rtl10, I even stated designing my “pattern assembler”.

Well at any rate, I got some questions about the upcoming competition rules.
How strictly do you guys enforce color rules such as "game board must be
grey, pieces must be white"? Will it be a big deal if my board is green and
pieces are yellow?

Ivan