 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2793
Re: rtlToronto10 competition rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 20:42:11 GMT

Rob Stehlik wrote:

You know, it would be nice to have a small prize, just to drive the competition
level up a notch. I guess some people might not like this though. We have
discussed this before. A lot of my friends asked me how my last Lego
competition went, and then the first thing they say is what did you win? I
would be nice to have something to hang on the wall...

When I was home a few weeks ago, my mom gave me a bunch of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place
ribbons she had left over from an event she was running.  I'd be happy to offer
these as prizes.  They just say 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, and have "Canada" printed on
them.  We might be able to add "rtl10" to them as well.  I'll take a closer look at
them tonight.

Derek