 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2778
Re: i have a proto-robot......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 21:22:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
So, how is your robot coming along..... Bruce, Dave, Mairo???

;)

Ok, ok.  I promise to post more often... just spell my name correctly in the
future :)

I've been writing code 1 hour each day on the subway ride to/from that
wonderful place I have the priviledge of working for until next April.  It's
just pseudo-code right now, but I think I've got it figured out.  I can fix
and learn "on the fly" and don't need to go back to a home position.  It's a
real mess given NCQ's limitations, but it's definately doable.  LegOS anyone???

Oh yeah, I'm King Calum the Project Manager's code slaveboy on this.  He's
supposed to handle the mechanical side of things, but so far... NOTHING!

Mairo^H^H^Hrio