 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2788
Re: i have a proto-robot......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:25:44 GMT

Chris Magno wrote:

Is there some cool pro way we could display code (or flowcharts)  as
well as the robots??

we can all see how a given robot will work, BUT half of THIS battle will
be the software finesse

any ideas???

That's an excellent idea.  I'll probably be using leJOS for this so I'll have to
remember to print out the Java source and bring it to the contest.  I hope others
do as well.  I'd love to see the software side of peoples solution along with the
hardware side.

Derek