 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2782
Re: i have a proto-robot......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 02:18:23 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Mario DeFacendis writes:
Oh yeah, I'm King Calum the Project Manager's code slaveboy on this.  He's
supposed to handle the mechanical side of things, but so far... NOTHING!

Hey, right after the daily strudel break... Lunch? :)

Calum