 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2783
Re: i have a proto-robot......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 04:11:39 GMT

Ok, ok.  I promise to post more often... just spell my name correctly in the
future :)

oops.

that was just a typo on my part.  sorry.  I should know better, Mario is
the name of my brother.

I've been writing code 1 hour each day on the subway ride to/from that
wonderful place I have the priviledge of working for until next April.  It's
just pseudo-code right now, but I think I've got it figured out.

I'll give you a hint.  it can be done with 64 nested "if.. then"
statements.

(smirk)

He's (Calum)
supposed to handle the mechanical side of things

(shakes head)  man, I'm sorry to hear this.  maybe you could just show
up the day of the game and sell your code on the grey market??

(Grin)

From what Calum has been telling me this code has been quite the
inspiration for you.    I'd like to see it the day of the game.

(OFF TOPIC)

Is there some cool pro way we could display code (or flowcharts)  as
well as the robots??

we can all see how a given robot will work, BUT half of THIS battle will
be the software finesse

any ideas???

Chris