 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2781
Re: rtlToronto Train2 Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 02:06:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
Woo hoo!
Iain, the video is GREAT! I love the tons of on-track footage.
And I like the swooping & panning(?) shots (I'm not up on the terms).
Nice soundtrack too. Very applicable. :-)
Thanks a million for making that available to us.
It will be viewed many times and many fond memories will be recalled. :-)
Thanks again.

Just got back from Montreal w/Iain.  First off, thanks to MonLUG for a great
show.  More on this in another post.  But here's the rtlToronto/train2 as
shot and edited by the illustrious Iain Hendry:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-081101-video.mpg

It is 79MByte and is in MPEG format.    I think Iain might recompress one a
little smaller for those with modem connections or hand delivery on CDRom :)

It's rockin and well worth the download.  Anyone else want to mirror it?
I'll be bringing it to the dinner next Friday to show.

Calum