 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2777
2776  |  2778
Subject:
rtlToronto Train2 Video
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 18:13:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Woo hoo!
Iain, the video is GREAT! I love the tons of on-track footage.
And I like the swooping & panning(?) shots (I'm not up on the terms).
Nice soundtrack too. Very applicable. :-)
Thanks a million for making that available to us.
It will be viewed many times and many fond memories will be recalled. :-)
Thanks again.

Tim Strutt   8^)

p.s. Looking forward to MonLUG's Train1(?) video. Not to rush you. :-)