 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2779
Re: Is it wrong?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 01:38:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Matthias Jetleb writes:
I would suggest making a hinged roof and propping it up to show
viewers. Just laying a sheet of mylar or glass across the top doesn't
add much visually and has exactly the same effect as either no roof at
all or a propped one.

I would definately avoid glass though. If it were to fall and shatter
at the library, I don't think they would be too happy with you.

Well, I looked into a piece of curved plexi at a ~50 cm radius and it's
apparently very hard to do, beyond basic plexi bending.  So I suspect I'll
build it without, sort of like Derek's Imperial Shuttle.

Calum