 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2741
Re: Is it wrong?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 21:29:42 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Larry Pieniazek writes:

...and some in 48x48's curved (done by Jason Spears IIRC.

Jason's building was a go kart factory, complete with assembly line and
layout though! (and it's where we put the MichLTC logo)

IIRC, Lawrence Wilkes of the UK did a trainshed using the technique earlier
this year or late last year. It's clever indeed.

As always, thanks Lar ++ for your input... :)

Benjamin Medinets