 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2740
Re: OT: Battlebots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 21:28:31 GMT

Did you know Nortel is sponsoring Battlebots?    I can't believe it.  I'm
getting moved to Belleville while the company is sponsoring Battlebots?
Must be one of those subsidiaries we bought back in the day :)

Calum

so are you going to take the move to belleville?  That would be closer to
the "east ontario / quebec lego guys"... (ParLUGgment and MONLug)

I linked to this site:

http://navigation.helper.realnames.com/framer/1/0/default.asp?realname=Belleville+Ontario&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Ecity%2Ebelleville%2Eon%2Eca&frameid=1&providerid=0&uid=17423100

to show how geographicly close it is to the center hub of all the sites...
why...it is perfect central location.....(relatively) close to Ottawa,
Toronto, AND Montreal..... hmmmmm.....

I also linked to this page:

http://shop.lego.com/leaf.asp?Type=4&CatID={55F548E4-0A6E-416B-BC72-F12741805E7E}

Oh Sorry.... that was quite evil of myself.... (stifles evil grin.....
nah..... muhahahahahahahaha) :)

Benjamin Medinets