 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2176
2175  |  2177
Subject:
T-Shirt
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:33:56 GMT

Got my rtlToronto t-shirt from Calum last night, and its great.  I'm wearing it
to work today.  I'm sure I'll get no end of hastling for that.

Sorry I missed the last dinner.  Had friends come to down for a visit and I
wasn't able to break free.  I'll see you all at the next one.

Originaly I wasn't going to build a monkey but all the talk about monkey's got
me thinking about how to build a monkey.  Then I started working on building
a monkey, and now I don't want to build a monkey anymore.  But I will keep
trying.

Well I'm off to shop@home to put in my metroliner order.  Why would a person
with the smallest of appartments have to be interested in the most space
intensive lego theme?  And then want to build 8 wide.

Derek

ps. Just so Chris doesn't think I'm a lost cause train head I've added some
pictures of the walkers I've built to my brickshelf folder.  They where
resonably successful.  They walked well on smooth surfaces, but give them
something to walkover and they got all bound up and collaped.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=derek

Hmmm, maybe I wasn't a lost cause train head but I am now, that can't be good.
:-)