 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2175
2174  |  2176
Subject:
you know you've been at this too long when...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 13:07:52 GMT

So i'm driving all over our Lords wonderful creation, visiting all the
Laidlaw dispatch branches in Ontario setting up new systems with Win2K (just
in case you were wondering why I'm a tad busy lately...)
Anywho, I sit down this morning and turn on a brand new iPaq, and the setup
screen asks me for the Win2K product i.d....

I start typing:

RCX73.....

Coincidence?

Thought that was a cute way to start my morning.

Stay safe

Dave