 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2222
Re: monkey rungs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:38:31 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Bruce Sheridan writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
That being said.  The real official game ladder is not built.  I'm sure
when Bruce gets around to building the official game ladder he will tell
us all about it.

Nobody told me that I'm building the ladder...Is this an example of what
Calum talks about??

Whoever builds the official ladder: I have one request. Could you be careful
to make the rungs as close to 6 inches apart as possible? I'm probably not
the only one who is building a monkey that depends on accurately spaced
rungs. Actually, on my own ladder, there are a couple of rungs that are
either a bit too close or a bit too far apart, and it caused my monkey some
grief. With the official ladder design, I can see how essential it is that
the holes be drilled accurately in the center support. Actually, what could
be done is that after the pipes are inserted, you could measure the
separation of the pipes from the ends, and bend them (slightly) in or out as
necessary. All this being said, I would be willing to build the official
ladder if need be.
Rob