 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2171
Re: Canada Lego Fest ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 04:02:38 GMT

What if the event was run as part of a larger toy event. A big toy show happens
every year up at the International Centre up by the airport in November. These
shows are prety much all dealers and Toy Pirates selling overpriced Beanie
Babies and Star Wars figures.

as a mover and a shaker in RTLToronto (a-hem... cough.... errie
silence...  mic feedback noise)

Greg 2 things:

1.  can I put you in charge of finding out about this?  the only answer
is "yes Chris."   With that in mind, find out if there are any fee's, or
if we would get a bit of the booty, or what?   Find out about dates and
times.  A good starting place would be to call the MTCC, or
international center or where ever and ask for contact names for the up
coming show.    You have my e-mail address, fill me in.   this might
hold promise.

2.  are you this Greg:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-060901-crowd1.jpg

just so I can put a face to the name??