 Local / Canada / 1158
Re: Canada Lego Fest ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 00:31:12 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Calum Tsang writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Jude Beaudin writes:
So does this mean you are willing to host it or would you prefer Ottawa?

Unless another group desperately wanted to do it, sure, I suppose we could
do it.  Actually, I should better say I am willing.  I am unsure if others
in rtlToronto would be interested in helping.  I think Chris would be
interested, as long as he doesn't have to do anything :)

<part taken away by finance minister :-)>
Calum

even if Montreal is closer to US border that Toronto (by ground at
least) thus migth have some attendes from Boston NYC area, we are not a big
group yet, and I sure that some of us won't be able/won't want to organize
this, myself I'm not sure to be able to participate in organisation since my
job ask me to travel on irregular basis.

So I guess that Toronto would be the place to old such event.

Martin