 Local / Canada / 1177
Re: Canada Lego Fest ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 01:31:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Chris Magno writes:

2.  are you this Greg:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-060901-crowd1.jpg

just so I can put a face to the name??

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm

Yug! What an ugly guy... but that's me. Ta da!

I'll see what information I can scape up.

-Greg (the one in the picture)