 Local / Canada / 1178
1177  |  1179
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto Shirt Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 05:48:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi folks,

I'm very happy to announce our very first rtlToronto t-shirt is now
available for sale:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-shirts-index.html

The shirts are 100% cotton in dark blue, M, L and XL sizes.  Due to a small
printing error, they are actually only $13 CAD each!  Email me if you'd like
one.

They will also be available at rtlToronto monthly dinners and events
starting on September 14th, and continuing through rtlToronto9: Show Me the
Monkey on October 13th, 2001.  But they're going fast (several have already
been delivered) so reserve one soon!

For folks outside of the Greater Toronto Area, I can also ship them.
Shipping is $5 CAD to most places in Canada.  I can also ship to folks in
the US and around the world if needed, just email me!

Calum
PS-if you're in the downtown Toronto area, you can even come pick one up
from me at Dundas and University...