 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2148
Re: my monkey is hard......to build
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 21:37:46 GMT

well, I'll give it one more day BUT it looks like from the VAST and over
overwhelming  replies to this thread that 90% of the train people think
that its OK to use zero RCX's.

if the microprocessor rule is going to be changed then I'd like to also
amend the rules to allow ANY lego processor.

so if you can make a microscout monkey. GOOD.

give me a day or two to finish this thread.  and then I'll ask Calum
change the rule book.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @
http://www.members.home.net/cmagno/technics/index.htm