 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2132
Re: my monkey is hard......to build
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:04:29 GMT

But its YOUR game....that is a bad example.
Inventing a game, and not entering it.....
Well GOOD luck mister!!! ;-)

OK a correction is in order!!

it is NOT my game. I did not INVENT it.

it is a RTLToronto  game, that MANY people invented.   After the last R8
game, we all got together at MELS and figured out a new game.

I just happen to be the co-organizer of the game. and the arbitrator of
the rules.

Yes the game is HARD.  its also a real challenge.  that's why I am
whining about it.

:)

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @