 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2125
Re: my monkey is hard......to build
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
subject says it all.

After a weekend of unproductive building..... Calum, in passing said a
few words that started a building frenzy.

after a few hours, 4 motors, 2 battery box's, 1 train regulator, and 4
polarity switches......  I had a monkey that could do pull ups

!!AND!!

remove one claw from the bar.

of course, my good ol' friend !!GRAVITY!!! now took the free claw and
made the arm rotate around the middle,and drop it towards the center of
hades

AGRH!!!!!

this game is hard.

maybe I'll just enter an easy game. like line following robot.

arghhhhhhh

But its <YOUR> game....that is a bad example.
Inventing a game, and not entering it.....
Well GOOD luck mister!!! ;-)

Benjamin Medinets