 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1903
Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 21:52:49 GMT

I posted actually before I read your reply-- but I disagree with the
description of "progress report".  :)

     LOL…Too funny, I didn’t think you’d pick up on that.

O.K. fine so ‘Progress Report” would be a bit of a stretch!

                     -R