 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1896
Re: 30 posts away?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 19:23:37 GMT

To All,

From the looks of things, MichLug is going to squash the competition-- since
the original post on July 9th, NELUG's gotten 160 posts, rtlToronto's gotten
238, but MichLug's got a whopping 421 posts-- and even dominates
lugnet.general in recent traffic (past 7 days).

It isn't our fault we just have so much to talk about! ; )

Really, it is just from GATS, that rtltoronto group up there (We love you
folks, just a mild jest in the spirit of international competition!). The
forum is a good place to get everyone's opinion in, even though we could
have an e-mail list.

Scott S.