 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1911
Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 03:56:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Richard Noeckel writes:

It’s too bad that you interpret my ‘Group Pride’ as stupid…sorry I care.
I don’t feel that it’s a stupid reason to be proud of our growth.

Are you proud of our group or the number of posts?  From the messages you
were sending, I got the impression that you were more interested in having
the most posts and not what the group was doing.  I still wouldn't call them
stupid, but I found them very annoying and worrisome.  I know people who
simple post messages just to win a contest and the quality is terrible.

I just don’t like it when my post are responded to as stupid!
I  at times disagree with others, but I don’t call ‘their’ posts stupid.

You think my ‘progress reports’ are stupid, well I think your ‘isolationist
tactics’ are unfounded. But theirs a difference… I call it isolationist
tactics… not stupid… I argue with the concept of the action… not with the
individual!

You don’t want Larry to post in LUGNET.ORG.rtlToronto… to bad!
                      Can you say ‘OPEN FORUM!’   ;)
               http://news.lugnet.com/org/us/michlug/?n=1787

Do what ever you want with your website,
Do what ever you want with your group,
               BUT,
Just don’t try an’ stifle the free speech of other!
So what if you don’t like my posts, ignore them, walk away.

              Still Aggravated,
      (But not so angry any more.)

Feel better now?

                                             --==Riçhärd==--

       You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®

Jonathan D.