 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1898
Re: 30 posts away? [[Freedoms]]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:42:22 GMT

Calum Tsang wrote:
“Actually, it's no one in rtlToronto really, it's Richard doing his own
thing, for whatever stupid reasons.  On behalf of rtlToronto as an
organization, I apologize, it's not us in any formal capacity.”

“for whatever stupid reasons”
Really, I'm sorry you feel that way…
I don’t consider -three simple posts- concerning the progress of the group
to be stupid!

“it's Richard doing his own thing”
I've already stated that this was a solo endeavor…
You needn’t decisively distance yourself from my actions, it doesn’t reflect
you!

I previously wrote:
Actually, 'I' seem to be the only one interested in the competition.
Everyone else is just postin’ normally…

It’s not like I'm flooding the message board with ubiquitous posts!
(Just three, that’s it… three little progress reports.)

“On behalf of rtlToronto as an organization, I apologize,”

This is where I get angry…
Since when do you need to apologies for another’s actions!?!
You’re in no way responsible for my actions and in turn you hold NO
accountability.
You may share joint custody of the rtlToronto’s web site and the rtlToronto
group events, but LUGNET is an open forum!!! Just cause the rtlToronto name
is there doesn’t mean you’re the dictator in this forum. Remember, this is
Todd's site he’s the one allowing us the use of ‘His’ forum.

   Aggravatedly,

                                              --==Riçhärd==--

        You can reach me  @
Shroud_of_Kung_Fu@Hotmail.com

.                                                     -Lego good, Canada great-®

I've taken the liberty to cross-post to .general cause this gets into the
freedoms of individual commentary relm.