 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1904
Re: The Clock is ticking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:19:05 GMT

MULTI reply to message all in one message.  I could keep this thread
alive and post 2 or 3 reply posts BUT just to be mean, and keep the post
count down, I'm gonna do a group reply.  (sticks thumbs in ears, and
wiggles fingers,  and looks at Richard)

;)

Richard says:

O.K. first off, anyone who has an arsenal of ‘ANYTHING’ is obligated to
partake in BrickWarz.      `,)

                    How  ‘bout this…
If we allow you to use your shootin’ cannons on an RCX robo controlled
death-bot would ya play? ? ?

I'm still gonna politely decline on the brick wars game.  not my cup of
tea.   in the era of D&D people ended up not liking my thought process
for the RPG's and so I never got into it.

----------D&D flash back------------

-  (Chris) OK, I wanna use my magic jars and cast an instant death on
the ogre.

- (DM)  You can't do that it will suck all the life out of you and kill
your character

- (Chris) And this affects me how????

---------------------- end flash back---------------------

in some other message Dave says:

not in reference to anything posted, just in reference to the plain and
simple and sucky fact that I WON'T BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave, i have refrained from this in the past... but i feel i have
to......

A-HA!!!!

(snort)  (smirk)  (point)

even I'm going to Train 2.   Heck I'll wear a T-shirt

I even built a cool train.....

(smirk)

Trevyn wrote:

Its available from Dacta.

DUDE!!!! you just gotta call Spectrum!!  I don't have the number
handy.....  but they are in Canada, and have LOTS of good cool parts!!

if you search older posts (use lugnet search engine) you can find the
posts.

OK, I'm all done.

Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @