 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1876
Re: The Clock is ticking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 01:53:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
Bolting them should reduce a lot of that...

I can see it now, as the MWME  (Magno Weight Maker  Express) comes
chugging on past each module, you should hear a delightful THUMP. as the
corner of one mod, SLAMS against the table.  Lastly,  because the MWME
is 18 studs wide and  powered by an independent RCX it should go
barreling INTO any station or bridge in its path.

I was thinking this was all a joke until I called Chris and while we were
chatting, he was piecing together the MWME in the background.  Looking for
magnets, shooting cannons, female minifigure hair...

...so beware kids!

Calum