 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1877
Re: The Clock is ticking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 02:13:04 GMT

I was thinking this was all a joke until I called Chris and while we were
chatting, he was piecing together the MWME in the background.  Looking for
magnets, shooting cannons, female minifigure hair...

...so beware kids!

I don't make jokes about TRAINS!!!!

just take a look at a few ideas i have almost implemented.

the idea is there, and if Calum ever stops calling me I could finish the
darn thing  (grin)

here are 4 shots of the MWME

(grin)

http://members.home.net/magno42/temp/train_vll/MWME1.jpg

this first shot is an over all birds view.  let me tell you about the
GREAT features of MWME.

First, since Calum took my ONLY train engine, I am forced to power my
car by other means.  this is a blessing because now i can trundle along
without fear of  that pesky DCC stuff.

Second, this car has to be weighty.  hence the name Magnos Weight Maker
Express. ( MWME pronounced  "Cow")   this heft will allow for maximum
shifting of "living room made" modules.

because i took the time to make a darn train.  I had to add an RCX. and
what good is an RCX if it can't power weapons.  so i went to my arsenal
(easy there Richard...)  and found an array of cyberslam shooting
cannons.  then I reached over and added a turret mounted expanding FIST.

http://members.home.net/magno42/temp/train_vll/MWME2.jpg

Shot #2 is an excellent view of all 9 shooting cannons.   When motorized
this will allow me to fire artillery from one end of JWM1 to CTM3
(that's cool train talk. it means across the entire track for all you
non train guys)

http://members.home.net/magno42/temp/train_vll/MWME3.jpg

this is a close up of how I managed to power a boogie.  YES it really
does work.

http://members.home.net/magno42/temp/train_vll/MWME4.jpg

lastly this shot shows  the 50% extension of the battering FIST.

Please if you have any question, they can be addressed to this NG.

:)

happy trains

:)

Chris