 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1873
Re: The Clock is ticking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:45:24 GMT

Bolting them should reduce a lot of that...

is this what you REALLY believe?

REALLY......

I can see it now, as the MWME  (Magno Weight Maker  Express) comes
chugging on past each module, you should hear a delightful THUMP. as the
corner of one mod, SLAMS against the table.  Lastly,  because the MWME
is 18 studs wide and  powered by an independent RCX it should go
barreling INTO any station or bridge in its path.

:)

happy trains.

:)

Chris