 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1874
1873  |  1875
Subject:
questions about the monkey bars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 21:26:54 GMT

Hi. I'm Trevyn of Seanna or Steve or Trevyn or Nicholas. I have come to
rtlToronto 7 and 8, but never competed, a fact about which Chris seems
rather annoyed :). I would like to build a robot for rtlToronto9, and i
have a few questions that were not answered by reading this newsgroup or
the web page. (Well, perhaps they were sort of answered, but they didnt
seem very official/definitive.)

1. Why aren't these questions answered anywhere? They seem like they would
be commonly asked.

2. How many rungs does the robot start on?

3. Is the robot allowed to touch the ground? (Seems like cheating to me)

4. What are the finishing conditions? The button sounds reasonable to me,
if implemented properly.

5. This question relates directly to the design of my robot, is there
someone i should email if i dont want to tell everyone about the bot? or
does everyone usually tell everyone else about their bots?

6. Is it just too early on for all these details to have been worked out?

Thank you, and I'm looking forward to seeing yall at rtlToronto9.

--
    /"\
    \ /  ASCII Ribbon Campaign - Say NO to HTML in email and news