 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1789
Re: I got an RCX!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:15:49 GMT

I'll never go back!!
You can't make me!!!
(Dave is dragged kicking and screaming down the hall towards the inevitable
realization that without the RCX, he probably wouldn't have his LEGO
collection at this time)
Oh.
Well, that settles that...

Stay safe

Dave

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I broke down and bought the RIS 1.5

We got him hooked NOW boys!!!!

ok, Calum, here's the deal.  Dave joined the train side. and BOTH Ben
and Jeff Joined the RCX side.    I'll tell ya what I'm going to do.

If you give me back Dave, I'll release BOTH Jeff, and Ben.

That's about Fair right?????

:)

:)

(ROFL)