 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1750
1749  |  1751
Subject:
I got an RCX!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:25:16 GMT

I don't know what you'd call it....Chris might say "coming back from the
darkside" ... (actually to do that, he might expect me to 'burn' all my
trains....yikes!!!)
But I broke down and bought the RIS 1.5 (at toys r us) for 199 CDN....
....ohhhh just don't expect me to have a workable robot by October :)

I got some stuff from Lego Direct....which I will keep silent with until
Friday (I guess my show and tell)...I will also bring a current Shop @ Home
(Summer 2001) catalogue...

thanks,

Benjamin Medinets