 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1760
1759  |  1761
Subject:
who's on Richard's (Castle) side
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 04:29:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
"Richard Noeckel" <Shroud_of_kung_fu@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Will anyone join the Castle side?

                                    ;)
               -R

I will! Well, Pirate, anyway. That's close enough. :)

   Iain

Hey Tony ;-)

that probably isn't close enough to Richard's tastes....(then again
I don't really want to speak for him)....
I'm sure he doesn't mind you coming at his vast forces with sabres rattling...
and no body armor or shields.
I'm sure the cannons are a different story...it would blow his forces
to (his) kingdom come!!! :)

Benjamin Medinets