 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1759
Re: I got an RCX!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 04:20:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I broke down and bought the RIS 1.5

We got him hooked NOW boys!!!!

I think it had a bit to do with Robotics 8, but there is a deep dark reason
why I decided to delve into the RCX "scene"....which I won't reveal yet....
mwa ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

ok, Calum, here's the deal.  Dave joined the train side. and BOTH Ben
and Jeff Joined the RCX side.    I'll tell ya what I'm going to do.

If you give me back Dave, I'll release BOTH Jeff, and Ben.

That's about Fair right?????

....I don't want to speak for Calum <but> I think these are my thoughts
regarding that....first, Dave is awesome no matter what he does....he
is rock solid when it comes to Train (as seen in his web page and
at Train1) AND robotics....he had a commanding presence at Robotics8....
(I hate to say it...but I think he outbuilt you [Chris...ha ha]

As far as "the trade" I think Jeff VW (again I don't want to talk for him)
is relatively "new" to the robotics scene and probably had some design
flaws in his entry at Robotics 8, but certainly wowed everybody at Train1
with his RCX powered round house!!!

Train and Robotics DO mix!!!

That is all.....

Benjamin Medinets