 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1781
Re: who's on Richard's (Castle) side
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 21 Jul 2001 22:29:51 GMT

Sure, we can have heavy artillery… but a cannon often complicates things!
For the first game of Medieval BrickWarz I'd like to stick to simple troop
types if possible.

nice...I got several cannons, including 3 that really shoot!!!

Perhaps in later events we can explore the use of Majiks (magic) and mortar/
black powder weaponry.

Apparently there are quite a few individuals willing to participate.
However, I see an initial ‘test game’ including only about 3 people with 25
troops each!
                      (Probably, Ben, Jeff, and I.)

The present line up is:

Jeff Elliott
Benjamin Medinets
Richard Noeckel
Iain Hendry                     (yes, you can use your Pirate figs!)
Derek Raycraft
Eric deGuili
And possibly a few others!!!

As for location, we may probably be able to use my location for the first
test game.

and then there's my significent midieval figure....(general) Darth Maul with
his dual-sided light saber (well he's not castle-related...but he has some
good hand-to-hand fighting skills and is good with his sword...errr light
saber!!!!)  :)
Benjamin Medinets

ohhhh did I mention he is mounted on a black dragon and wearing the helmet
of the night lord!!! (actually if I added my pirate figs (I could have an
even more substantial force....(I have more pirate sets than castle!!!)

I too find great use for all the Star Wars Minifigs!

Oh, and for those who can’t make the minimum troop requirements of 25, there
could also be war machines and battlewagons that could count as the
equivalent of 3-4 minifigs in strength. Cool points are always aloud!!!

nice...I'll have to go out and buy a couple of attack engines from the
Bull's army (evil knights kingdom!!)

Benjamin Medinets