 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1752
Re: I got an RCX!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 00:57:47 GMT

Will anyone join the Castle side?

                                    ;)
               -R

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I broke down and bought the RIS 1.5

We got him hooked NOW boys!!!!

ok, Calum, here's the deal.  Dave joined the train side. and BOTH Ben
and Jeff Joined the RCX side.    I'll tell ya what I'm going to do.

If you give me back Dave, I'll release BOTH Jeff, and Ben.

That's about Fair right?????

:)

:)

(ROFL)