 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1753
Re: Any extra modules? + Quick'n dirty railyard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 01:50:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Tim Strutt writes:
Hi folks,

Anyone else bringing modules to train2?  I'm counting JeffVW, JeffE, Iain,
Ben and myself right now.

Also, my plan is to build a narrow quick and dirty railyard, if no one is up
to it, mainly because I have these 18 inch wide pieces of wood, 8 feet long,
lying around.

Calum

So far, it sounds like 4 or 5 are coming from Ottawa, and maybe 3 so far
from Montreal.
Unless Martin is bringing something, the MonLUG'ois are too busy working
on their November Train Show and weren't planning to bring any modules.
As for us ParLUGment'ers I guess I better measure my trunk and see if it's
at all feasible to bring a module. I've been working on my mountain, but
I haven't built the module for it yet. Jude is keen on bringing some Town
buildings at least, so if we can fit a couple modules into our cars, we'll
bring them down.
Now, if I can just remember to measure my trunk tomorrow...
Play well.

Tim Strutt   8^)
ParLUGment #2

Hi,

yes I'll be there but the only MOC I'll bring will be rolling stock. That all I
can do with my current assignement. I also have a big project for the november
train show.

Martin