 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1790
1789  |  1791
Subject:
rtlToronto now officially not the coolest video Lego group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 15:48:38 GMT

I was browsing Brickshelf and saw this:

It appears to be a Sony DXC-D30 head docked to a PVV1 BetaCam SP recorder.
This is infinitely cooler than the Panasonic AJ-D215H DVCPRO I used at
rtlToronto/4:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-010800-camera1.jpg

This officially means rtlToronto is the no longer the coolest Lego group
from a pro video standpoint anymore :)

Calum
(currently looking up HDTV camera rentals)