 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1794
Re: rtlToronto now officially not the coolest video Lego group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2001 22:21:33 GMT

This officially means rtlToronto is the no longer the coolest Lego group
from a pro video standpoint anymore :)

BULL ca ca!!!!

rtlToronto, is by far the COOLEST lug around!!

I can give you a few good reasons.

1.  rtlToronto, has ME!
2. rtlToronto, has Iain (aka Tony) who builds super cool robot stuff
3. rtlToronto, has an upcoming robot contest based on the word MONKEY

i could go on, but most of them involve me....

:)

--
Chris
Visit my newly revamped walker page @