 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1788
1787  |  1789
Subject:
bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:07:40 GMT

Okay all you train guys,
How long do you want your bridge to be? I am probably going to make a
suspension bridge, since that wouldn't require millions of beams that I
don't have. Also, what about a dual track bridge? This would have to be
shorter, but would make for some nice video shots (Iain). Anyway, just let
me know what I should aim for, and help me to get motivated:)
Rob