 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1797
Re: bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 02:56:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Rob Stehlik writes:
Okay all you train guys,
How long do you want your bridge to be? I am probably going to make a
suspension bridge, since that wouldn't require millions of beams that I
don't have. Also, what about a dual track bridge? This would have to be
shorter, but would make for some nice video shots (Iain). Anyway, just let
me know what I should aim for, and help me to get motivated:)
Rob

hey Rob....

did you send away for the Lego Shop @ Home in UK?
I may have some stuff that I might want to order (as I said before...)
just wondering if you were still interested in ordering...

Benjamin Medinets

ps ....good luck with the bridge...I am sure that it will be stunning!!!