 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 1830
1829  |  1831
Subject:
My Bridges & module prototypes (was Re: bridge)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 17:18:06 GMT

Further to my other post, here are two pics of prototype bridges for the
JeffEB1 and JeffEB2 that I'm building.  The slab-sided one actually has
insets; yes, there are better colours for this than black; no, I don't
have 34 1x4x3 panel pieces in any other colour :P

I like the gray plates framing the truss on the second bridge; I may
build the final one framed that way.

Also, here are a few shots of some recent acquisitions and some early
village buildings.

Jeff E

2 weeks and a day to go....

Jeff Van Winden wrote:

Hey Rob....

A suspension bridge sound cool... I think that we would require a dual track
bridge or two single track bridges... The tracks should be spaced 8 studs
apart with one or two studs clearance on either side.....

As for the length of the bridge... I'll let Calum answer that one

Just my thoughts,
Jeff VW

"Rob Stehlik" <robbby31@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Okay all you train guys,
How long do you want your bridge to be? I am probably going to make a
suspension bridge, since that wouldn't require millions of beams that I
don't have. Also, what about a dual track bridge? This would have to be
shorter, but would make for some nice video shots (Iain). Anyway, just let
me know what I should aim for, and help me to get motivated:)
Rob