 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17451
17450  |  17452
Subject:
Attn Losers of rtlToronto - my robot works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2007 02:31:29 GMT

HA HA!!!!

not only am I swinging, but my robot is too!

I got it down to 1 RCX, 1 nested IF, and 2 rubber bands.

oh, and 1 motor, and no sensors!

Chris
the greatest swinger ever

ps. anyone know if we have to swing to a wall, OR swing the
highest/farthest/fastest?