 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17455
17454  |  17456
Subject:
...was - my robot works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2007 21:20:59 GMT

Wayne Young wrote:
HA HA!!!!

ps. anyone know if we have to swing to a wall, OR swing the
highest/farthest/fastest?

Just swinging the highest / farthest. If folks are feeling destructive, by all
means do the wall thing.

In other news, I've built the frame for the robots to swing from. It looks like
a giant sawhorse. It's about 8 feet long, and the top bar is 142 cm off the
ground. Questions? I'll be monitoring lugnet today, so ask away.

Cheers,
Wayne.

Wayne,

I have a few questions:

-Can the robot start ANYWHERE along the length of the rope height, or
will all robots HAVE to start at the height of 20" from the bottom of
the floor?

-If the new goal is not the "wall" then how will we determine "angle"
and highest?

-Where is Dave, and why have we not seen any robots from him.

-Do you think Rob figured out how to build a robot?

-Will Steve H be there? Will there be Prizes?

Thats all the questions I can think of

Chris