 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17466
Re: ...was - my robot works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:39:56 GMT

Steve Hassenplug wrote:
At 09:56 AM 10/11/07, Chris Magno wrote:
Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Why dont we all just declare me the winner, and just go to dinner.
(which is NOT tonight)

I'm ok with that.  Is the tip included?

Steve

Well, you see, the tip thing is an interesting story.

It would seem that once every 17 years, the waitress will automatically
add a gratuity to parties over 6.

here, I think its best explained in this video. I learned about it at
brickworld.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14CfDY3L7CM

Chris