 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17462
Re: ...was - my robot works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2007 19:43:42 GMT

Why dont we all just declare me the winner, and just go to dinner.
(which is NOT tonight)

Thanks for the reminder, Chris. Any objections if I update the web page to
indicate the next rtl dinner is Saturday the 13th after the contest, around 5pm?