 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17453
Re: Attn Losers of rtlToronto - my robot works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Oct 2007 13:34:23 GMT

HA HA!!!!

not only am I swinging, but my robot is too!

I got it down to 1 RCX, 1 nested IF, and 2 rubber bands.

oh, and 1 motor, and no sensors!

Chris
the greatest swinger ever

ps. anyone know if we have to swing to a wall, OR swing the
highest/farthest/fastest?

Just swinging the highest / farthest. If folks are feeling destructive, by all
means do the wall thing.

In other news, I've built the frame for the robots to swing from. It looks like
a giant sawhorse. It's about 8 feet long, and the top bar is 142 cm off the
ground. Questions? I'll be monitoring lugnet today, so ask away.

Cheers,
Wayne.