 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17464
Re: ...was - my robot works
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2007 02:35:55 GMT

Wayne Young wrote:
Why dont we all just declare me the winner, and just go to dinner.
(which is NOT tonight)

Thanks for the reminder, Chris. Any objections if I update the web page to
indicate the next rtl dinner is Saturday the 13th after the contest, around 5pm?

Im ok with this idea.

I mean, the game is Sat.  why not have the dinner the same day?

Chris