 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17450
Re: R22 - swinging bots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2007 04:52:21 GMT

Rob Antonishen wrote:
Update:

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

-Rob A>

I dont know what kind of scam your trying to pull, but clearly the kids
boots in the background are NOT lego, as as such, are not allowed to be
part of your robot.

Chris

my robot still jerks, back and forth, much to the pleasure of some
people in my circle of friends.

What would the Dorseys think?  Swing was very popular at one time.
John P