 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17424 (-20)
  Re: Wil Wheaton <3 Greg Hyland...

(...) MMM pancakes! Steve (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  And there's the books I just finished reading...

(URL) Enders Game (which was brilliant, btw), Xenocide was my personal fav. of the series. I found that the Peter Wiggin/Bean books were more to do with politics and war (much like Bourne movies) and the Ender series to be more sci-fi--especially (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted

(...) (Monty Python voice over) (URL) (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted

(...) I haven't added a name yet, it's hard to pick one. Just thought of "The Swing's The Thing" this evening; Google pulled up a lot of golf references, so it must be kid-safe, right? Cheers, Wayne. (17 years ago, 16-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted

(...) "doo-ah, doo-ah, doo-ah, doo-ah, doo-ah, doo-ah, doo-ah, doo-ah, doo-ah" -Rob A> (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted

(...) Dont I always?? Wink. I have some that arent quite so "questionable" such as these nice kid friendly ones like... "Backyard Swing" "Swing, k'ching" "Porch Swing" "Do the Swing Thing" Oh, okay, I admit it, when I have to be kid friendly, I'm (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: BrickCity a bust?

(...) I agree pretty much. It is a bust. The golden gate bridge was nice as well as the niagara falls diorama. I've seen a much better train station built by Derek Raycraft and a much better CN Tower built by Alan Bedford!!! Over 70% of the display (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Theres LEGO in this video

(URL) i'm posting it--for you star wars fans... See how good I am to you? Dave K (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted

(...) I like the new web sight. I think a quick link to this post, or a re-wording of it would help people recall where and what rope we will be using: (URL) whats in a good name? I think in honor of Brian Davis(1), we should refer to "swinging." (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  BrickCity a bust?

(URL) was at hte falls the other day with friends, and they asked if I wanted to go in. It didn't look that interesting so I didn't bother. Turns out that it isn't worth the admission anyway, according to some. So there you are. Dave K (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted

(...) I like that swung the highest option for the win condition. That can be judged by the angle of the rope, removing any fiddlely bits of the robot from making it look like it's swinging higher then it is. Derek (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtlToronto 22 rules have been posted

Following up on the discussions at our recent dinner, I have posted the details for our next robotics competition at rtltoronto.com. Comments and suggestions pertaining to the contest or website are welcome. A good name for this contest would be (...) (17 years ago, 15-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: cool toy made from lego

(...) Nice Idea! (...) just like in the original toy. And then maybe you can make a very long car with multiple hinges such as the car looks like a long caterpillar. :-) Bye. (17 years ago, 13-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Aug 10 - dinner

(...) Wow, and how about when I told you, you should grow your hair long, join a rock and roll band, and buy a Harley??? Guys only listen when they want to. Wink. I would love to make it to the dinner... but my new (URL) flying car> is in the shop. (...) (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Aug 10 - dinner

Janey said I need to post about the dinner tomorow. So i am. check the web page for more info Chris (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: cool toy made from lego

(...) Rice bowls, fish bowls, tomato, tomato. (...) Ewwww my version has NO teal, but you are right, perfect use for yours, giggle. (...) looks great. Looking forward to our other combined projects as well. Shhhh its a secret. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  cool toy made from lego

While searching china town for rice bowl's, Janey and I saw a cool wooden toy. Janey, decided we should try to make one out of lego. (URL) I saw the toy, I thought that I could try to make it out of a few of the "new grey" 16L technic beams I (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto) !

  Re: Wil Wheaton <3 Greg Hyland...

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: <snip> (...) Wouldn't you rather have 3 Gregs than 1 Wil Wheaton? The two surplus Gregs make a better human shield than one Start Trek guy, while Greg-Prime can continue to churn out art and make you (...) (17 years ago, 5-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wil Wheaton <3 Greg Hyland...

(...) OHHhhh i think i grok the subject line now. (after janey explained it to me) its not wil is 3 times less than greg, its LEET speek for Wil LOVES greg. the 3 and > are a "heart" wow. who knew. Chris (17 years ago, 4-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Wil Wheaton <3 Greg Hyland...

Ya, it was a lot of fun building that Mozaic. I got to do two and half panels. Derek (...) (17 years ago, 4-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact